Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fourteen Already...

Warning...mushy mom post..


March 12,1997...Hard to imagine 14 years have passed since this sweet boy made me a mom. When Bill and I first got married,we had absolutely no intention of having children,we liked them..just did not want any. Now,I can not imagine my life without being a mom. It has been happy,sad,funny,hard,challenging you name it..but would I change it for anything ? Absolutely not...

Logan came into this world slowly with a little help,unlike his sister, and from that day on our lives have been made to be like nothing we could imagine. Walking,talking,and asking questions,have been a natural occurence since he was a year old..
Whether it be kayaking...


Or ziplining...



or looking good for the camera..he has never met a challenge that he has not conquered !

And he never surprises me when he sets out to do something and not only accomplishes it,but puts his heart into it and does it well.
Has it always been easy..nope..do I expect it to be..nope..am I looking forward to the years ahead ? Absolutely...Can not wait to see what to see what God has in store for him and us !!!!

So very proud of him and what a young man he is becoming..and if you do not know him..you should, as he is on a path to something great !


Love you,Logan...Thank you for being you and being true to yourself.. Each and most (lol) every day you make me thankful I am a mom.

Enjoy,
Erin

























2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this post Erin. Logan and Lindsay look older since we've seen them just a few months ago. We love Logan very much too. He is a great young man!! We love you all and can't wait to see you.

Sheri Twing said...

Yay Erin! So glad to see you posting! Logan is a great young man. They grow so fast so just enjoy them!