Sunday, January 22, 2012

Been Awhile...


Hi Friends,

Can not believe it was May when I last posted. Time flies and things change for certain....spent some time today looking back at previous posts. It was good to read my "Ben" story again as I have been thinking about him. Praying he is doing well. Cried a bit when I read my post about Logan as he is almost 15 now..and it is unbelievable that Lindsay turned 11 this weekend. They are growing into fabulous young people and we are so proud...

Other than my kids growing up..the video that Logan made a year ago probably hit me the hardest. What a special time in our lives that was..but how it has changed. Truthfully..the majority of the families represented are no longer in our lives or if they are it is not anywhere near what it was then. It has gone from sharing meals and holidays together to simply passing pleasantries,if we happen to see them. Not sure what happened nor have any idea how to fix it...but truly think it is too far gone. That being said..We are moving on. Will always be thankful that we had those friendships at a time when we needed them but need to let it go.


Now on to more pleasant things...Starting this week,I am going to make some changes to my blog and begin sharing recipes,goings on, and linking to other blogs. I love the blogging community and am looking forward to becoming more active in it.


Apologize for the heavy post but needed to write it out to let it go. Much lighter posts coming soon : )



Enjoy,
Erin

No comments: