Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Power of Friendship

Hi Friends...

Just wanted to share a video that Logan made with some pictures from an April visit from some special friends. He never ceases to amaze me in his insight and thoughtfulness. In my 40 years, I have had friends come and go but I can say without a doubt that there is something special about the families represented in this video and that is that God has brought us all together for a purpose and I am so very excited to see where He takes us.









Enjoy,Erin


4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love, love, love this video Logan. You did an amazing job! We will watch it again and again. It does represent the kids trip quite well.

We love all of you very much and are quite grateful for the friendships represented ourselves.
God does have a plan. We just get to see it unfold.

xoxo

Sheri Twing said...

Aww that brings tears to my eyes! I could watch this over and over! They are such good friends and have such a great time together. Wish they didn't have to be apart. Awesome job Logan!

Ashley said...

I love this video! They all look like they had a great time together. I wish they could be together all the time. When you find great friends you want to keep them close. Great job Logan!

Michael and Angela said...

Wow, great job Logan! Thanks so much for having Alex involved in so much, it meant so much to him to be able to spend so much time with his cousins and his friends!! He really misses them! I'm gonna show him this video when he gets home! :-) He'll probably cry.